Shower & Laundry Coordinator
Please email email@example.com to sign up for this service opportunity
Laundry & Shower Coordinator - Community C.H.A.M.P.S. Representative
Job Title: -Shower & Laundry Coordinator
Purpose: The volunteers serve as the various roles with the TRAC team at the Fannie C. Harris Drop-in Center. The Community Champs of FCH to members of the public who serve the drop in center between Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Location: All staff works in the building of the FCH central office at 4212 E Grand Ave, Suite 100- Dallas, TX 75223.
· Welcomes neighbors
· Ask all neighbors to turn pockets inside out when starting a new wash load
· Ensure each neighbor has a hygiene pack and large drying towel BEFORE entering the shower area
· Ensure each machine is used properly and not overweight
· Spray down shower mats with cleaning products
· Allocate items as needed to youth (laundry packs, hygiene packs, towels, etc...)
· Wipe down sink after each shower shifts.
***Please do not touch the clothes of the youth. Could contain hazardous material***
Reports to Community Engagement Manager of the TRAC Drop-In Center at Fannie C. Harris
Time Commitment: The Center is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. One-day minimum of 4 hours apart from the closing shift.
Morning Shift: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Afternoon Shift - 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Qualifications: Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. Also, the Program Manager and Community Engagement Manager are available for questions.