Front Desk Adminstration
More DetailsPlease email Aja Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org to serve in this role
Community C.H.A.M.P.S. Representative – Administration
Job Title: -Front Desk Administration
Purpose: The volunteers serve as the various roles with the TRAC team at the Fannie C. Harris Drop-in Center. The Community Champs of FCH to members of the public who visit the drop in Center Monday – Friday 9 am to 6:30 pm
Location: All staff works in the building of the FCH central office at 4212 E Grand Ave, Suite 100- Dallas, TX 75223.
· Welcomes volunteer & directs them to assigned areas
· Answers the phone and directs calls.
· Greets neighbors, check them in and directs them to other offices or locations.
· Answers questions about the agency and provides forms when necessary.
· Prints out a list of activities that take place that day at the FCH drop-in center
· Makes reminder phone calls to other volunteers who assigned to projects for the following day.
· Opens the mail and distributes it.
· Aids in the preparation of activity setups.
· Prepares correspondence as needed.
Reports to Community Engagement Manager of the TRAC Drop-In Center at Fannie C. Harris
Time Commitment: The Center is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. One-day minimum of 4 hours apart from the closing shift.
Morning Shift: 8:45 am to 12:45 pm
Afternoon Shift - 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Closing Shift - 4:00pm to 6:30pm.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer and data entry. Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. Also, the Program Manager and Community Engagement Manager are available for questions.